Super Bowl Sunday, one of the many times of the year where we are gathered together by food. The reason that Super Bowl parties are so much fun is because you have a lot of little finger foods, beer, and football. Of course, you are surrounded by good friends as well. I have already done a few recipes that are great for large gatherings Pizza Poppers, Sweet and Spicy Bacon Nuts, Cake Mix Cookies, and you could cut my Fried Chicken recipe in to chunks and eat them like boneless wings. But I will give you some more of my favorite recipes.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
1 package of softened cream cheese
2 chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups of cheese (Cheddar with optional bleu cheese)
1 cup of buffalo sauce
2/3 cup of ranch dressing
- Begin by cooking the chicken, either boiling it, pan frying, or baking it. Make sure it is well seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Or you could buy a rotisserie chicken that way there is less cooking time, just make sure you have approximately two cups of chicken after it is shredded or chunked up.
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl combine cream cheese, one cup of the cheese mixture, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and chicken.
- Prepare a baking dish by smearing butter along the bottom and sides, add the mixture to the dish and spread evenly. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and bake for 5-10 minutes or until bubbly.
Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies
1 package of little smokies
1 package of bacon
1/2 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 400. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with tin foil.
- Cut all of the strips of bacon in to thirds, begin the time consuming process of wrapping every little smokie in the package with the bacon. Secure the bacon to the smokie with a toothpick.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Once the bacon is browned, remove smokies from the sheet and place in crockpot with the BBQ sauce to keep warm.
2 cans of hot chili beans
1 package of chili seasoning
1 pound of hamburger
1 bottle of Hot and Spicy V8
- Begin by browning the hamburger and crumbling it in to small pieces, drain the fat and add in half of the seasoning packet and stir to combine.
- Add in the cans of chili beans, V8, and remaining seasoning packet.
- Allow to simmer and heat all the way through.
- Serve on its own, add Velveeta and serve with tortilla chips, or over hot dogs on a hot dog bun.
Garlic Thin Potatoes
One batch of my Garlic Butter
4 Russet potatoes
*Spicy version: 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes and 1/2 packet of taco seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425. Slice your potatoes in very thin slices either with a sharp knife or mandolin.
- Add the potato slices to a baking dish, pour the butter and additional seasonings over top.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until golden brown.
Thanks for reading, guys! I hope you enjoyed this post, don’t forget to like it and follow before you leave. Look out for new content every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!